We’re holding a single lab session next week, from 2:00 to 4:30 on November 16 in room 1001 of the Mechanical Engineering Lab.
Please register to reserve your spot. Computers in the lab will be available for use, or you may bring a laptop if you prefer.
Update: This lab session is full. Thanks for your interest, everyone!
The following labs will be available:
- AWS 101: Introduction to EC2
- Identity and Access Management
- S3 and CloudFront for content distribution
- Relational Database Service
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Introduction to Lambda
- Building clusters with Alces Flight
- Elastic MapReduce
You may pick any lab from the list, and if time permits, you’re welcome to do more than one.
Want another topic? Let us know: email@example.com