We’ll be back on campus for the February 22 lab session: 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. in 1001 Mechanical Engineering Lab.
Technology Services will provide the AWS account, Engineering will provide a workstation (though you’re welcome to bring your own laptop if you prefer), and you can choose whichever lab(s) you find interesting:
- AWS 101: Introduction to EC2
- Identity and Access Management
- S3 and CloudFront for content distribution
- Relational Database Service
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Introduction to Lambda
- Building clusters with Alces Flight
- Elastic MapReduce
Please register prior to the event.
Update: This lab is full. We’ll be back in two weeks.