The Amazon Web Services team at Illinois will be holding the next AWS Lab Session on Wednesday, September 27 from 9:15-11:15am in 27 Illini Hall. Please register to attend.
During each lab session, you’ll have your choice of topics:
- AWS 101: Introduction to EC2
- Identity and Access Management
- S3 and CloudFront for content distribution
- Relational Database Service
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Introduction to Lambda
- Building clusters with Alces Flight
- Elastic MapReduce
You may run through multiple labs if time allows. An Amazon solutions architect will be on-site with our local staff to offer technical assistance and discuss cloud topics.
Technology Services will grant you access to a shared AWS account for the lab; you don’t need your own. Computers will be available onsite, though you’re welcome to bring your own laptop if you prefer.
AWS Labs are scheduled through December. They are posted to cloud.illinois.edu.