We’re changing the way we do labs, starting October 12. We’ll have all of our previous labs available for each lab session. So going forward, just sign up for a time slot and pick whichever lab you’d like when you arrive.
Update 10/11 2:14 p.m.: We’ve moved the labs to 1009 Mechanical Engineering Lab, which has twice the capacity. I’ve re-opened registration.
For the October 12 sessions, we’ll have the following labs available:
- AWS 101: Introduction to EC2
- Identity and Access Management
- S3 and CloudFront for content distribution
- Relational Database Service
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Introduction to Lambda
- Building clusters with Alces Flight
- Elastic MapReduce
Want another topic? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our October 12 labs will be held in room 1009 of the Mechanical Engineering Lab. Please register to reserve your spot. Computers in the lab will be available for use, or you may bring a laptop if you prefer.