We’re holding a single lab session tomorrow from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. in room 1009 of the Mechanical Engineering Lab. Please register to reserve your spot. Computers in the lab will be available for use, or you may bring a laptop if you prefer.
Update: I had listed the wrong time previously. This lab will run from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. Sorry for the confusion.
The following labs will be available:
- AWS 101: Introduction to EC2
- Identity and Access Management
- S3 and CloudFront for content distribution
- Relational Database Service
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Introduction to Lambda
- Building clusters with Alces Flight
- Elastic MapReduce
You may pick any lab from the list, and if time permits, you’re welcome to do more than one.
Want another topic? Let us know: email@example.com