Google and Carahsoft invite you to this hands-on class to help introduce you to Google’s Cloud Platform. This one-day instructor-led course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
Attendees of this course will learn how to:
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis
- Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow
- Employ ML APIs
- Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform